Sunday, June 1, 2008

First Post

This thing is scary. I don't know how to work it. This is my first attempt. MySpace has made me extremely lazy. I'm sure it will be fine and I will get better.

Anyways, I had better at least start. I can't wait to have pictures of Ethan to post. I've posted a countdown so you can all keep track of him.

Here is is first ultrasound. Yay for no fading!



Let me tell you about a sad story. I scrapbooked Kennedy's whole life but I stopped when I moved and now I have no idea where the damn book is. I'm SO devastated. I think about it every day. SO MAD!!! What a waste. I never did journal in it though. I regret that. But I'm discouraged to scrapbook now. I've kind of decided that it's too expensive and cluttered anyway. Oh yeah, and I NEVER print out my pictures. Ha! I love how digital photography has made it so easy to store your pictures chronologically. That's the best part, I think.

Oh. Another sad story. One of the reasons that I was so miserable when I was married was because Scott's stupid friend was always sleeping on our couch and breaking stuff. It might have been less annoying for him to sleep on my couch if he ever BATHED. No really, he was the worst hygiene case ever. He smelled like the elephant cage at the zoo. There are still BB holes in the wall where he was doing a little target practice with things on a shelf above the mantle. ??? Who does that?! Well one night he decided to get drunk and tape over Kennedy's birth. Wow. I'm just full of frustration!!! Hopefully things go better for Ethan's keepsakes.

No comments: