Friday, February 27, 2009

I got more issues than the New York Times!

So what's up? I'm so sick of crime. I am going to move to the hills. ERGH! If you wonder what I'm talking about it's mainly theft, grafitti and vandalism. I'm SO annoyed. I cannot have anything outside of my house because it will be stolen *literally* within hours. Somebody ripped, wait, UNSCREWED and TOOK my car antenna today. And I have graffitti that says something so stupid like, "I RULE" spraypainted on my fence. Never live on an alley in the central valley, ok? That is going to be in my new rap song. Look for it when it comes out. I will sign your recycle bin.

So last time I weighed in I lost a total of 8.2 I think? Can't remember. It's so frustrating because I'm still fatter than I have ever been in my whole life. But I went to yoga last week, FINALLY! It was awesome. Ally taught it (this and the following for Jen and Ang's information.) Of course she taught some HUGELY intense cardio aerobic class right before. She looks amazing and she dyed her hair dark brown.

Anyway. She is one of the best because she is super spiritual. She talked about attachments in terms of fear of loss. I thought about that all week. I pretty much boiled it down to what I always boil it down to: Control what you can and accept what you can't. It's the only way to stay sane and serene. I have to remember it constantly and sometimes I am just crazy and there's nothing to be done about it. Except maybe go back to yoga! Which I will be doing tomorrow morning.

She also talked about how the exercise is preparation for the meditation. Struggle is necessary because the changes take place in the recovery. She is so awesome.

Ethan is eating tons of food. He sleeps SO good through the nigh excpet when Nate turns the temperature down to 65 degrees!!! "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" That is my favorite thing to say to him because he is INSANE!

I have SO many pictures and videos of E that it is ridiculous. For some reason I just cannot make myself accomplish ANYTHING! I always have this idea in my head that I'm going to make all of these changes and then I just never do. It's like I think the changes are going to make themselves. Whatever!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love you. You are one of the most real people I have ever been so lucky to be related to. Serioulsy. :)

Scott O said...

Yes! 65 degrees! I am so proud of that boy! No wonder me and Nate are friends!

Jen said...

Ally at 24 hour fitness? My dear friend's sister I believe!! If you can take a class from Natalie, let me know.

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض الي الامارات
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني