Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dog Days of January

Okay, so a WW update I lost another pound. Although I feel much much thinner. I can tell I am. I am down to the last notch on my belt. That pound has to be pure fat. I have been watching GOOD movies lately. I watched SAW V, and Burn after Reading (SOOO good). I plan on watching the Rocker this evening. And Nates favorite team the Pittsburgh Steelers are in the SUPER BOWL. For only the 3rd time in Nates life. He is really excited. He loves Ben Roethlisburger #7...I plan on having a small party and eating a healthy Superbowl snack barrage..Oh and the BABY CUTEST BOY EVER..I love you ETHAN...!!!

1 comment:

Kristi Neeleman said...

Nanci, I LOVED WW after I had Robee. After a 10 1/2 baby, I could not get that weight off. No way. So I turned to WW because I cannot starve or drink shakes. I lost about 30 pounds and have kept if off fairly well.
Good luck and do write it all down. It helps so much. And I LOVE skinny cow ice cream sandwiches! My fav!
I should go back on. I would love to lose another 20 but later maybe.