Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby has a Dr. Appt...I do too...

The baby weighs 12 lbs 10 ozs. He is in the 75% percentile for weight. The Dr. was amazed. Poor thing had to get three shots today and he was SO offended. He calmed down pretty quickly though and now he is sweetly sleeping.

Yesterday I got a phone call about my pap test, which is always bad. If they don't call you, nothing is wrong. So she told me it was abnormal and that I had a yeast infection...how would I not know that I have a yeast infection? I have the feeling they mixed up my test with someone elses. Anyhow, I go in next Thursday for surgery. Hooray. =[

2 comments:

Just Josie said...

Kadin was always in the 95% but when I took Kohen on his 2 month he was only in the 25% he weighed just over 11 lbs. but i think he went through a growth spurt right after because he eats all the time now and he got so big....
that sucks about you though seriously you would think that you would know they probably did get your tests screwed up.

Jen said...

When is the dr?