Saturday, March 21, 2009

14 LBS!

I gained ounces the last two weeks but I lost 3.8 lbs today! I had to hurry and tell everyone!

I'm trying to master the elyptical. It's so hard.

Baby got sick this week. I had to give him another steroid and he got an antiobiotic and we suck his nose out with the bulb syringe about twice a day. He hates it but it helps so much so he's happier afterwards.

He has started waving and intermitently will say "hi." He is ALMOST crawling on his knees. Right now he just scoots with one leg like an army man.

He still only has two teeth and he weighs 20 lbs. He's BIG!

1 comment:

Hales Family said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I gained ounces last week too... I haven't dared check to see what it says now. I have only lost 11 pounds so far.

What are you doing to lose the weight?