Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Dropping

Saturday night I totally felt the baby drop. It was very odd and actually felt REALLY good. I no longer feel like my body is smothering my face, my rib is just a little sore now as opposed to tearing my insides apart. There is more room for my lungs and my belly even seems to be smaller than before. Still no room for my stomach, however. Small meals are hard to eat when you rarely feel hungry.

The only problem is I feel like my water could break at any moment. I've really been dreading that happening in public.

I believe I'm having Braxton-Hicks contractions quite often. I may just be achy and tired. I'm nesting so I'm cleaning and spending tons of money on house stuff and I'm probably just wearing myself out. It's really hard to get to work. I figure it's okay; I will just steal all of Nate's money and my tax refund is pretty hefty and I got my stimulus check. UGH. But I'm getting really excited! =]

No comments: